Practice areas

Personal Injury

If you have been injured in an accident, were contacted by an insurance company or an insurance company claims adjuster, call a personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies do not have your best interest in mind and will not explain your rights to you. Hire a personal injury lawyer with experience dealing with insurance companies and insurance company claims adjusters. I have experience dealing with insurance companies from all of the major auto insurance companies operating in New York. Insurance adjusters want to settle your claim as quickly and cheaply as possible, that’s their job. Our job is to make sure that you get everything that the law entitles you to. Our job is to make sure to maximize your recovery in the event you have a claim.

We represent individuals who have been injured in construction accidents, car accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls or are injured in the course of their work. Whatever type of accident you are involved in, I am here to listen. Our team will make sure that all of your injuries are documented by medical records, all witnesses are contacted, and will gather evidence of lost wages, medical bills and other out of pocket expenses, and we make sure to find all available insurance in order to maximize the possibility for recovery. In the event the insurance company refuses to make a fair offer of settlement, I will personally take your case to trial. I have recovered millions of dollars from juries for individuals injured by negligence of others.

Civil Rights

Sometimes police act unreasonably. If you have been subject to false arrest, excessive force, police assault, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution or wrongful conviction, you may have the right to recover monetary damages. Our team has over a decade of experience fighting for the constitutional rights of those individuals truly wronged by the system. I am well versed in the applicable laws, and am comfortable litigating these cases to verdict in both the state and federal court systems.

Trust and Estates

If a loved one or someone close to you has left you something when they pass away, but there is a dispute about whether or not you are entitled to it, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Our team has substantial experience negotiating and litigating estate disputes. If you or a loved one is involved in an estate dispute, please feel free to contact me.